GOT A QUESTION?
Below are some frequently asked questions. If we did not answer all your questions please contact us at (508) 643-7387.
- What are your daycare and boarding hours?
Monday: Friday 7:00am-7:00pm
**No daycare walk-in’s
**No Sunday daycare
Monday- Friday: 8:00am-6:00pm
Sunday: 10:00am-11:00am & 3:00pm-5:00pm
- Do I need to bring my own food if my dog is boarding?
We strongly recommend that your dog stay on their regular food while in our care. Switching your pet to new food while staying with us can cause unnecessary stress to them. We request that you bring in a gallon sized zip lock bag of your pets food, with his/her name and feeding instructions written in marker on the side of the bag.
- How can I contact a PetWorks Manager?
There is always a PetWorks manager on staff during business hours. Please call the main PetWorks line at (508) 643-7387 (PETS).
- Does PetWorks put small and large dogs together?
We carefully place our daycare dogs into specific play groups. This placement is based on size, play-style, and temperament.
- Do you require dogs to be spayed or neutered?
Daycare guests must be neutered or spayed. Boarding guests are not required to be spayed or neutered. However, boarding guests who are not spayed or neutered will not be allowed in a playgroup.
- Can I send blankets, beds, or toys with my pet?
Your pet’s safety is our #1 priority. For this reason, no outside bedding is allowed. We will provide bedding for your pet to be comfy and cosy. During doggie daycare no outside toys are allowed. Allowing toys, that will be supplied by us (indestructible only), will be assessed on a group by group basis. When your pet is boarding you are free to provide indestructible toys only (maximum of two).
- What vaccinations will be required?
For the safety of your dog and others, ALL DOGS boarding and attending daycare are required to be up-to-date on Rabies, Distemper, and Bordetella vaccinations. Our feline friends must be current on Rabies, Feline Distemper, and Feline Leukemia vaccinations. Up-to-date documentation from your Vet is required upon check-in. No exceptions.
- What should I bring if my dog or cat is boarding?
Our boarding checklist is as follows:
- Documentation of up-to-date vaccination requirements
- Emergency contact numbers
- Medications with instructions
- Feeding instructions
- Please no large dry dog food bags